- Walk will be on a country road for the first and last 5K
- Walk will be fully guided and supported by local Paramedics and Red Cross
- Walkers must have reasonable fitness to complete the trip
- All walkers must wear boots for hike
- Anyone with runners can only do the road section
- Waterproof clothing is advisable.
- Hat and gloves important
- Food and water essential as the walk is long
Wednesday 10th April update
Conditions on Hungry Hill were excellent last weekend. It was a little cold on top but very dry underfoot with spectacular views all round from Carrauntoohill to the Fastnet Rock.
Once again we have to stress that everyone wears hiking boots to join us up the Mountain.
Visit www.bearatourism.com for information on restaurants and accommodation in the locality.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Easter Sunday!